Get a Glimpse of Preactor 400 GMPS
To be launched this year, Preactor 400 GMPS promises to be the essential tool for companies who want to enhance competitiveness, increase profits and improve customer service.
Preactor 400 GMPS has an interactive capacity usage diagram allowing the user to drag and drop batches to immediately see the impact on capacity and stock levels.
Supporting both constrained and unconstrained production, the solution provides the ability see ‘what if’ scenarios to deliver true cost reductions.
KEY GMPS FEATURES
- Make to stock, make to order or mix of the two
- Finite or Infinite capacity modes
- User interaction via the grid or charts
- Shared capacity across product families
- User defined stock control parameters by product which can also
- Automatic MPS calculation with manual override
- Automatic projected stock levels after data changes are made
- Takes shelf life into account
- Alerts window to show current and projected stock levels against user defined levels
- Warning given on stock going out of life
- Takes account of re-order multiples
- Planning Bill of Materials
- Standard and user defined reports
- Links directly to Preactor APS for detailed scheduling